Your Family Eye Doctors recognizes how difficult this time is for everyone. We are following all Pennsylvania Department of Health and Center for Disease Control guidelines to protect our providers, staff, and patients against COVID-19 as we continue to make our office safe.
Our mission statement is “It’s Clear We Care,” and we will continue to care for you, our patients and our communities, as we all are affected with the global coronavirus pandemic.
Steps our practice is taking:
– If you have traveled outside of Pennsylvania in the past 2 weeks please notify our office prior to your appointment
– Everyone must wear a face mask that covers your nose and your mouth upon entry and at all times.
– New curbside check in procedure, just call us when you arrive for your scheduled appointment.
– Doors will be locked
– COVID Health Screening will be performed on anyone entering the building, including a temperature check.
– We ask that only the patient enter the office unless assistance is needed or the patient is a child
– Hand sanitizing areas available throughout our office
– Protective shields are used at our front desk areas
– Protective shields are used on some of our equipment
– Staff and doctors all wear face masks and some protective face shields
– All areas of the office are disinfected between patients
– All eyeglass frames are sanitized between patients
– We are not accepting walk in patients at this time. We are only allowing patients in the office that have an appointment.
– As a result of following strict safety protocol, YFED, like other businesses in Pennsylvania, is able to accommodate only a certain number of individuals in the office at a time.
Your Family Eye Doctors, Inc. has served you for over 39 years, and will continue to provide you with quality eye care. Our thoughts and prayers include our patients and communities during this challenging time.
Your Family Eye Doctors, Inc.
Justine A. Cakanac, O.D.
Thomas M. Bartolac, O.D.
Chris J. Cakanac, O.D., F.A.A.O.
Randy J. Cakanac, O.D.
Ronald J. Campana, O.D.
David Strattan, O.D.